Nigeria Socialite Burnt To Death During Deliverance In Celestial Church Lagos

LAGOS MAY 8TH (NEWSRANGERS)-Tragedy has struck the Badrus after their illustrious son,  Kayode Badru  died after involving in a fire accident at Celestial Church in Lagos.

The Lagos socialite popularly called Lagos Big Boy was reported to have flown into Nigeria from Dubai to attend the graduation ceremony of some students he sponsored to Academy  For Innovative Art And Technology, ACIATECH.

According to the Punch, the event took place at Excellence Hotel Conference hall Ogba Aguda, Ijaiye Lagos.

It was gathered that the fire incident occurred a week after the graduation ceremony, which took place on the 9th of April. 2021.

According to @naijaonthego which broke the news on Instagram and reported by LEGIT, Mr Badru got burnt when the perfume that was being poured on his body from head to toe, in the midst of burning candles, was said to have caught fire. The fire reportedly caused severe damage to his body.

He was rushed to a hospital at the Gbagada area of Lagos where it was disclosed he died on Wednesday, 5th May, 2021.

Some people who commented on the issue wondered why the church didn’t have a fire extinguisher.

jco5gas said, “The churches should have fire extinguishers if they are praying with live flames. Rip.”

iamoloriagba1 said perfumes are highly inflammable and should not be used around fire. “This is so sad perfumes are highly inflammable don’t use around candles pls.”

Kayode who got married to Kofoworola Adedeji. in 2017 is survived by his wife and three children.

Short URL:

Posted by on May 8 2021. Filed under National. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Leave a Reply

Photo Gallery

Designed by News Rangers ICT Department