Family Of Five Dies While Spending First Night In Their New House

LAGOS DECEMBER 12TH (NEWSRANGERS)-A family of five, including the father, mother, three children and a family friend have reportedly died in a mysterious circumstance at Aiyepe Road, in Sagamu Area of Ogun State.

The incident occurred late Wednesday night. The family had just moved from into the property belonging to them and were said to have died the very first night inside the house.

A family friend who spent the night with them also lost his life. Meanwhile, it was gathered, on Thursday, that there was a possibility that the house might have been fumigated with a lethal chemical.

One of the sympathisers, simply identified as Tony who took the corpses to the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital (OOUTH), Sagamu, said the owner of the house was a borehole driller.
.
He explained that neighbours perceived a foul odour coming from the building, on Thursday morning, which attracted them to the house. He said they (neighbours) raised the alarm over the development which attracted the attention of the police.

Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, confirmed the incident, vowing that the Police would get to the root of the matter.

Withinnigeria.com

Related Post

Short URL: https://newsrangers.com/?p=40725

Posted by on Dec 12 2019. Filed under National. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Leave a Reply

News Rangers TV

Recent Gallery Slideshow

Photo Gallery

Designed by News Rangers ICT Department