News Rangers

How 17-Year-Old Undergraduate Yahoo Boy Hacks EFCC Boss’s Laptop, BVN

LAGOS MAY 2ND (NEWSRANGERS)-The chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ola Olukoyede, has shared an incident where a 17-year-old successfully hacked into his personal computer and bank account while being questioned at the EFCC office in Lagos. Olukoyede invited the young hacker to his office for questioning, saying the teenager was able…

Read Full News

Naira Flotation Was The Biggest Mess Created By Tinubu’s Govt-Dangote

LAGOS MAY 1ST (NEWSRANGERS)-The Chairman of Dangote Industries Limited, Aliko Dangote has described the floating of naira by President Bola Tinubu’s administration as the biggest mess that affected his company and other business owners in 2023. Floating the naira allows market forces to determine its value in relation to other currencies.  Dangote said this on…

Read Full News

Peter Obi Recounts Demolition As Gov, Says Presidency  Inciting Accusations Are Baseless Distraction

LAGOS MAY 1ST (NEWSRANGERS)-The Labour Party Presidential Candidate in the 2023 general election, Peter Obi, has reacted to allegations of inciting the people from the Federal Government over his position that the trillions of Naira Coastal Highway Project is not a priority in today’s Nigeria. Obi, who insisted that his position on it remains, said…

Read Full News

14-Year-Old Marcelo’s Son Signs For real Madrid’s Senior Team After Shattering Academy’s  Goal Records

LAGOS MAY 2ND (NEWSRANGERS)-THE SON of the most-decorated player in Real Madrid’s history has been handed the “maximum” contract allowed by the club. The 14-year-old Enzo Alves is the hottest property in the club’s academy. The Brazilian’s son has already represented Spain at international levelCredit: Instagram @enzoalvesv The hotshot was already tied down to the…

Read Full News

UK Govt Commences Detention Of  Migrants In Preparation For  Deportation  To Rwanda

LAGOS MAY 2ND (NEWSRANGERS)-British authorities have started to detain migrants in preparation for them to be sent to Rwanda in the next nine to 11 weeks, the government said on Wednesday, laying the groundwork for Prime Minister Rishi Sunak’s flagship immigration policy. Parliament last month approved a law that paves the way for sending asylum…

Read Full News

Francis Ngannou’s 15-Month-Old Son Dies Weeks After Losing To Anthony  Joshua

LAGOS MAY 2ND (NEWSRANGERS)-Francis Ngannou‘s 15-month-old son Kobe has tragically died. Cameroon outlet 237online.com first reported the devastating news and the former UFC champion-turned boxer confirmed this with a heartbreaking social media post. Posting on Instagram, Ngannou said: ‘Too soon to leave but yet he’s gone. My little boy, my mate, my partner Kobe was…

Read Full News